Sunday 9 March 2014

Blog number 4 - Northern bike riders

Okay so a few days in stoke ended up being a week in stoke, 4 days in Liverpool, and back to stoke now for another week or so.

Yesterday I had my first race of the season, after attempting a few attacks and getting a group away, surprise surprise I got a puncture. For the remainder of the race was just a major chase for me. Finishing just outside the top 5 wasn't the result I wanted but felt good knowing the season was fully back in swing!

Today, I headed out pretty early with one of my friends from Skelmersdale, and spent 4 and a half hours riding round the north with Liverpool Mercury. Proper nice Sunday ride in the unexpected sunshine!

Anyway, only an hour left on trains now, then I'm back in old Stoke-On-Trent for another long while!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment